Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 1: My SMART Goal

  1. I will drink 10 cups of water every day, 7 days a week.
  2. This lifestyle change is eco-chic because I am going to carry my water bottle every where with me and I am not going to buy bottled water. Not buying bottled water will save the environment from the trash and recycling process.
  3. I chose to change this behavior because I need to drink more water during the day. Sometimes I forget to have my water bottle with me and I buy bottled water. To change this behavior is important to me because I want to be more eco-friendly and not buy bottled waters.

5 comments:

  1. Your goal is very similar to mine, we can keep each other accountable. Just remembering to bring you water bottle with you every day will be the hardest part. Drinking water throughout the day will definitely benefit you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea. I wish that I would have thought to drink more water. Also very relevant since watching tapped. I like how its kind of two parts too since your going to also not buy plastic bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goal also has to deal with drinking more water and not drinking out of plastic water bottles. I think that the video that was watched in class really got to a lot of us because a lot of us had smart goals about drinking less water from plastic bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good smart goal! I have a water bottle that I have with me at all times. I drink way more water now then I did before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've complimented you on your water bottle before...at least I hope it was you...I enjoyed all the quotes on it. Use those to your advantage and keep you motivated!

    ReplyDelete