Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 2: Weekly Update


1.      I will drink 10 cups of water every day, 7 days a week. I did really well this week. There was only one day that I only drank 8 cups of water.
2.      I think I was successful because I remembered to bring my water bottle with me almost everywhere I went.
3.      I felt really good during the day because I drank enough water. Sometimes when I don’t drink enough water I might get a headache or just feel really thirsty.
4.      I learned that I don’t have to buy bottled water; I just need to carry my water bottle.
5.      I am going to keep the same goal for next week and my plan is to carry my water bottle everywhere. I think I am going to change my goal after the next week so it is more challenging for me.

5 comments:

  1. I always, especially more recently, get headaches when I'm not staying hydrated. This is a great personal goal and it sounds like you are doing well! I'm gonna keep reminding myself to do that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! That's awesome that you accomplished your goal. It is very important that you realized that you do not have to buy bottled water and you can just use your reusable bottle, and the environment benefits too! Your body will be thanking you as well for drinking lots of water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that your seeing that it's actually very beneficial for your health. I too get headaches if I forget my water bottle because I get so dehydrated. It's silly that water, or lack there of, can really impact you that much. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is similar to my goal and thank you for the advice on my post. I will take that into consideration for this upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this goal. It is so true you just feel better when you drink enough water! keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete