Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 3: Weekly Update


1.      I will drink 10 cups of water every day, 7 days a week. I achieved my goal; in fact, I actually think some days I drank more than 10 cups of water.
2.      I think I was successful because I had my reusable water bottle with me at all times.
3.      I don’t know if I felt any different but it was nice to be able to achieve my goal.
4.      I don’t know if I learned anything new this week. Like last week, I learned that buying bottled water it bad for the environment and you really don’t have to do buy them. All you have to do is carry a reusable water bottle with you.
5.      I am going to change my goal for the next week to have a more challenging goal. I will use reusable bags 100% of the time when I go to the grocery store or Wal-mart/Target.

5 comments:

  1. Having a reusable bottle with you at all time makes it so much easier to drink water. By not buying water bottles we are saving money too. Good luck with your new goal. Target gives you 5 cents off your purchase when you use reusable bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my reusable water bottle. It makes it easier to drink water especially if there is a straw involved. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job at going above and beyond! I don't think Im drinking anywhere near 10 glasses of water per day! I like the reusable bag idea. I always forget them in my car, so I'm interested to see how you manage with that issue. I would love some tips to remembering them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a new reusable water bottle! It's much easier, cheaper, and plain old simple to keep that water bottle with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go on meeting your goal. Good luck in the following weeks!

    ReplyDelete