Sunday, November 28, 2010

Eye Opener: Photo Essay

My photo essay is about recycling. I chose this because I think it is important that people recycle at home. These pictures are from my house here in Duluth. We place plastic and aluminium in different garbage cans, and then we have one for every day trash. I know there are many another things that you can recycle but these are the ones that my house has.

 This garbage can is for every day trash.

 
 These ones are for plastic and aluminium trash.

 This one is for plastic garbage.

This one is for aluminium garbage.



5 comments:

  1. Recycling is always good. It looks like you do a good job sorting! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this idea: having the garbage cans designated for each item. I think that would really help me and make it easier. Right now my roommates and idea just fill brown paper bags which can get in the way. I may incorporate your ideas into my apartment. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, you had a very similar essay as me! Great minds think alike I guess! Nice job, I wish I had big bins like that, it would make it a lot easier for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of great ideas! Next big task, train your roommates, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was interesting when you shared this in class. This is similar to my photo essay! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete