Monday, September 27, 2010

Share & Voice: Take care of your pet that green way

I really like this article named Take care of your pet that green way. It is on the Duluth News Tribune's website. You can read the article on online http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/event/article/id/178633/publisher_ID/36/
The article is about how pet owners can look for environmentally friendly options. A great idea was how pet owners can make the toys for their pets from old clothes or something else they might throw away. This article also discusses how owners should use biodegradable dogwaste bags which are eco-friendly. 
Being that I have a dog, this article made me wonder would I buy the expensive toys when I could just make them myself. The article really opened my eyes to some new and different ways that I can be more eco-friendly when it comes to having pets.

5 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you have a dog! I have wanted one for a long time, but my landlords won't let us get one. What a cool article! It's smart to make your own pet toys- they can get super expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really interesting article. I don't have a pet as of right now, but in the future I hope to get a dog. This will help me out a lot in order to do things the right way to help the environment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article has some great tips on it. My roommate has a dog. I am going to pass the article on to her so she can start being more pet eco-friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a very appropriate article for Duluth considering most citizens here love the outdoors and own lots of pets. I really liked this article because I've never really heard about what I can do to help out the environment when it comes to taking care of pets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great find! I have 4 dogs and I this article could definitely come in handy.

    ReplyDelete