Thursday, December 2, 2010

Share & Voice: Environmental Kids Club

I found this good website for children to learn about how to become more eco-friendly.
I want to be a teacher when I go back to Finland and one thing that I want to teach to my class is how to save the environment. I think this website is great for children to read and learn about the environment.
Our environmental class has taught me a lot and it is actually my first class where I have learned about recycling and other things dealing with how to save the environment. I think it is important that children learn early enough about how to save the enviroment because then they will more likely to do the right things through out their lives.
Check out the website here: http://www.epa.gov/kids/index.htm

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea to teach children early about recycling. This is also the first time I have learned about a lot of things we have been taught in this course. And some things I wish I would have been doing for years. I never knew you wanted to be a teacher, so that is really awesome! You will make a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You defiantly need to start young. I have also learned a lot in this class and if you teach about the stuff we have learned in class it could really benefit the environment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome website for kids! Very inviting for them and like others mentioned, they need to start learning young. They'll be the ones who will be living with even more disasters we've created, so by becoming familiar with this topic would greatly benefit them and their futures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The younger you start, usually the better! This is a very good website and a good way to start kids early with learning about the environment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the website! I was looking around on there and there's a lot more there than I was expecting! How did you find this? I think that it would be very beneficial to teach kids about this stuff young. I hardly heard anything about recycling until I was in college practically! I hope that your able to take this to share back in Finland to share with kids!

    ReplyDelete